Thursday, November 3, 2011

Whew!

Well, I don't think I could have made an easier dare for myself! The dare posted by Wolfwriter in the Horror and Supernatural Dares 2011 thread was:

I dare you to include a Doctor Who reference out of nowhere, just to get back at the Sci-Fi writers. Yes, we have a rivalry with them now. :3 A Doctor-ish catchphrase, (ELLO SWEETY... ALLONS-Y! XD) a blue telephone box, some kind of "sonic screwdriver" reference... anything. :D They won't even see it coming.


Considering that I have just finished watching all the Doctor Who episodes from 2005 to present, this is perfect. I think the hardest part about this dare will be to stop once I've started. Thank you, Horror and Supernatural dare thread! 


Well, as I've procrastinated quite a bit tonight, I had better get back to writing. Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment