Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 Dare

Today's dare of the day comes from the Adventures Dares, 2011 thread in the Adventures Forum. Roecourt posted:

Have one of your characters beat another one liberally around the head and shoulders with a whiffle bat.


It won't be logical, but I think adding it to the story could be easy to do. In fact, I might try to add it today. I wanted to do a week one roundup, but as it is still week one (and it's late, and I haven't started writing yet), I plan to do that tomorrow. I'll try and some up what week one has been like and write about the dares I've been able to use so far. 


As a side note, there was only one dare added since my last trip to the Adventures forum. At this rate, I might very well end up doing my own dares. Perhaps I should start to leave easier ones...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting what you are doing! Good luck! If you do run out of dares, the NaNo twitter account @NaNoWordSprints does dares. Some are dares (with bonus points) and some are just word prompts. I’ll try to think of some dares to post in the adventure forum since it seems to have slowed down—keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! So far I've been lucky enough to get the day a dare I planned. However, should I run out, I will check the twitter account. Definitely feel free to add more dares! Even if is isn't me that uses them, someone else might!

    ReplyDelete