Thursday, November 3, 2011

Feeling better!

I finally had a decent night's rest, so I am feeling a bit more energetic than last night. I think it is more the eye strain from typing on the computer than actually being tired. It's also the weekend, which means a bit more free time...that I should be using to write, of course! (There definitely seems to be a bit of guilt that goes along with NaNoWriMo for me.)

The dare of the day comes from the Murder, Thriller, and Suspense forum:
I dare you to make your victim have an identical twin. For simplicity's sake, Twin A and Twin B.

BP if Twin B places an important role in the case.
DBP if Twin B is the actual victim but the cops think that it's Twin A.
TBP if Twin B and Twin A switched places on purpose.
QBP if Twin A is actually the murderer.
5BP if Twin A is a butler.

I guess I'm about to have twins! Perhaps cops as well, which I hadn't thought about. It is at this point that I start to feel the novel beginning to run away with me. I better go catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment