Sunday, November 20, 2011

8,436!!!!!!

That is the number of words I've written today. 8,436!!!! I am really proud of that number, as I am sure that is the most I've written in one day. I wonder how high the number would be if I included the blog and emails I sent while taking a break from the novel.

This number is especially nice as it allowed me to hit my weekend goal of passing the 40,000 word mark! Less than 10,000 to go now.

Time for bed! (that is, of course, assuming I can sleep after all this excitement (really, I think my eyes are so tired from staring at the screen all day that won't be a problem))

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of the level of insanity this must take to accomplish. Good job - and now that you're at fewer than 10,000 words to go, feel impending victory blowing you a kiss!
    - K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about impending victory, though I now only need an average of 1,000 words a day to make it. I also just added the ninja cows from my dare. That should give me a boost of fun words tonight!

    ReplyDelete