Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25

I'm having a lot of time getting motivated lately. Perhaps it is the lead I have on my goal. Perhaps it is the lack of certainty I have about what I'm writing at this point. I definitely think I'm going to try to cut to the end, and make do with it as best I can today. I am currently at 45,888 words so I am very near the end. I just need to push through my current malaise and get some words written. (point of interest, I wrote this part 2 hours ago. Get away from me malaise!)

I went to the Humor, Satire, & Parody forum for dares, but alas, there weren't any new ones. There were a number of people taking older dares, though. I've decided to go back to the most recent dare before the one I took last time, which is:
Have a Character Say "Why YOU-"
* If the character is overweight and male (or male-ish)
** The character reaches out to strangle the person
*** The character accidentally kills the person.
**** The character is supposed to be really good or graceful.
***** The person killed was supposed to be the hero of everyone.

Now I'll have a Homer Simpson impersonation added to the book. I suppose, as far as additions, this one will be fairly easy, I'll try to make sure to include it today. I'll also try to do a post before going to bed tonight, as tomorrow I will be busy most of the day and I'm not sure if I'll have time. With that in mind, I better get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment