Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fantasy dare 1

Here is the dare of the day:

I dare you to use the line, "Wow, I bet no one's ever said THAT before."

Bonus points if someone else claims they HAVE said it before.
Double bonus points if it's already been said before in this book.

I dare you to have your character stand in a grocery store aisle debating whether to use kosher or sea salt in a magical ritual.

Both accepted. And several others filed away for future use!



     That last part makes me think that the dares came from earlier posts. I still feel that because this was in the most recent post of the thread, it is the one I should take. I'll look for the earlier posts later, as I need to get writing! I guess with that salt dare that means there will be a bit of magic in my novel. I'm okay with that.
      I'm just lucky the most recent dare wasn't the one that dared to use all previous posts. That would've been over 100 extra dares to have to fit into my story. I told you yesterday that I was a bit nervous about the fantasy dare thread. Now I think you can understand why. 


Horror and Supernatural dare tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment