Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14 Dare

Nearly halfway there! I'm currently at 21, 557 words which is a bit behind. I hope to catch up soon. A good day could help me to catch up. I need to make sure I keep on task until I have that good day. I will keep the blogging today at a minimum to help with that.

Sarita153 left this post:
Have a magical bookshelf
Bonus points if it always gives out the wrong books
Double bonus points if people think it's giving them the right books and act accordingly
Triple points and a cookie if the wrong book saves the day

This is one of those fortuitous moments when I had a character trapped in a room with bookshelves yesterday, now I have a gimmick to help him get out which will actually be a bit more believable. It could add to some interesting things to write about until the escape. I've spent a long time on a character that isn't my MC. Perhaps I've been focused on the wrong character before now?

Better get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment