Monday, October 17, 2011

2 Weeks!

Yes, that's right! My favorite holiday is only 2 weeks away! Halloween is upon us once again. The new great thing for me about Halloween is that it has a new meaning. Before, when All Hallow's Eve had passed it was a sad time. However, now that NaNoWriMo has become a part of my life, I have something to look forward to immediately following. By immediate I mean about 12:01 AM when I log in to the NaNo site and start writing. This is also a nice bonus, because I used to be really disappointed as a child when Halloween fell on a weeknight. After all, I wanted to have fun and get hopped up on sugar without wanting to worry about homework or getting up early the next day. Now, however, with my new November novel writing tradition, Halloween falling on a weekend meant I was usually out with friends and would only get a few words in before going to sleep. With Halloween falling on a Monday this year, it means that I can enjoy Halloween festivities the weekend before, and focus on my novel at 12:01 of November 1!

What are your Halloween plans? Are you ready for November 1st?

No comments:

Post a Comment